How You Can Help

The Pennyrile Children’s Advocacy Center receives funding from the Child Victim’s Trust Fund for child sexual abuse medical exam expenses that are not covered by private insurance or Medicaid. Child sexual abuse medical exams are costly, but here are ways that you can help PCAC and Kentucky’s children.

You can make a donation in several ways:

  • In the tax refund check-off section of your Kentucky income tax form, look for the box with the Child Victim’s Trust Fund logo and check the box corresponding with the amount you would like to donate from your tax refund.
  • Go to your local county clerk’s office and request an “I CARE ABOUT KIDS” license plate. Proceeds from the plate go to the Child Victim’s Trust Fund to help Kentucky’s victims of child sexual abuse.
  • The PCAC has recently relocated and is in the process of buying the new building. Our Capital Campaign Committee, on behalf of the Board of Directors, would love your help by sponsoring a room in the new building.
  • PCAC has events throughout the year including an annual Mardi Gras fundraiser.
  • PayPal donations through our website
  • We also accept gifts that help meet our clients’ needs and give our facility a better atmosphere.